Why should I hire a Professional Organizer?
- Working with an enthusiastic Professional Organizer ensures you a successful outcome to a task or project that may feel overwhelming.
- We’ll partner with you to guarantee the job is tackled and completed using our expertise in organization and efficiency.
- We’ll walk you through the process of behavior modification that is required to learn to let go of things you don’t use, don’t need, or don’t really like. Your clutter represents deferred decisions that become a burden weighing you down. We’ll help you make decisions (keep, toss, or donate) to reassert control over the clutter and over your life.
- We’ll help you reassess your family’s habits and make decisions about what things are important and where to most efficiently keep these things instead of letting them pile up wherever a family member happens to drop them.
- Most importantly, we’ll put into place organizational systems and teach you how to maintain them. Having these systems in place helps you streamline your daily activities and simplify your life leaving you more time for the people and activities that are really important!
From the National Association of Professional Organizers:
- A NAPO Professional Organizer will teach you the skills you need to solve a lifetime of organizing problems by designing systems and processes using established organizing principles which are customizable to your needs.
- When you hire a NAPO Professional Organizer, you are hiring a skilled professional who will provide ideas, information, structure, solutions, and systems which can increase productivity, reduce stress, and lead to more control over time, space, and activities.
- NAPO provides its members with quality education, exposure to cutting-edge trends in organizing, the latest product knowledge, and access to top organizing-industry manufacturers.
What is a Certified Professional Organizer®?
The Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®) credential is designed to elevate professional standards, enhance individual performance, and identify industry professionals who demonstrate the knowledge essential to professional organizing and productivity consulting. CPOs have proven industry proficiency by documenting a specific number of paid transfer-of-skill client contact hours, passing the Board of Certification for Professional Organizers (BCPO®) examination, and agreeing to adhere to the Code of Ethics for Certified Professional Organizers. BCPO follows accreditation guidelines set forth by the National Association of Certifying Agencies.