Plan: What is my goal for this space? What activities need to take place here?
- Donate or Sell?
- Make Decisions: Purge everything that doesn’t relate to your plan. By purging, you free up space for the things you do use, need, and love!
- Ask yourself: Do I love it? Do I need it? Do I use it?
- Categorize: If it’s a keeper, put like with like in piles
- Assign Homes:
- Location! Location! Location!
- Homes should be determined based on frequency of use
- Buy containers or repurpose containers you already have
- Get containers only after deciding what you need to store
- Use your system and make adjustments as needed
- If something isn’t working, try something else until you find what works
The Keys to Organizing Success—“Plan S-P-A-C-E”